Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Reflection

"Everyone is blogging" (Source:Google)

This was totally a new and wholesome experience to be able to produce something regarding issues in publishing and so forth as a “noob” blogger. The feeling of accomplishing this blogs is like a journey emplacing a few places that enables myself to learn the art of blogging that comprising of designing, writing, searching for resources, brainstorming and more. Hence, I guess I have at least “leveled up” my self from the beginner stage to a more qualified level after this daunting task that have not only widen my knowledge in the publishing issues from the information I found but also expose myself to various possibilities that a single matters could have. Generally, I have been taught that there are no single solutions to a single crisis but rather a few best way that combined together would make the perfect solution for a particular framework. In a nutshell, I hope I am able to learn more and more from other stuff to make sure my work could one day turning into one of the best amongst the best.

No comments: